News in English

Bulqiza tragedy; Mother and two children lost their lives poisoned by heating smoke

Forensic expertise officials stated today that the cause of three family members poisoning in Bulqiza a few days ago, was carbon monoxide smoke.

It must have been discharged from a heating stove then penetrating into the room where the mother and her three children slept. Rajmonda Tola and her two children were found dead in their apartment in the village of Gure, Ostren unit in Bulqiza.

Her the third daughter was found in the house in critical condition, but the doctors managed to save her.

She was taken to the toxicology department in the Tirana trauma hospital, where the tests revealed the cause of poisoning as carbon monoxide.


Top Channel

Source link

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Leave a Reply